Terms of Service
1. The Regular License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the digital work (Item) you have selected.
2. You are licensed to use the Item to create one single End Product for yourself or for one client (a “single application”) using one domain, and the End Product can be distributed for Free.
3. An End Product is one of the following things, both requiring an application of skill and effort.
(a) An End Product is a customized implementation of the Item.
(b) For other types of Item, an End Product is a work that incorporates the Item as well as other things, so that it is larger in scope and different in nature than the Item.
4. You can create one End Product for a client, and you can transfer that single End Product to your client for any fee. This license is then transferred to your client.
5. You can modify or manipulate the Item. You can combine the Item with other works. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license. You can do these things as long as the End Product you then create is one that’s permitted under clause 3.
6. You can’t Sell the End Product.
7. You cannot re-distribute the Item as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Item either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Item. You cannot re-distribute or make available the Item as-is or with modifications. These things are not allowed even if the re-distribution is for Free.
8. You can’t use the Item in any application allowing an end user to customize a digital product to their specific needs, such as an “on demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” application. You can use the Item in this way only if you purchase a separate license for each final product incorporating the Item that is created using the application.
9. You must not permit an end user of the End Product to extract the Item and use it separately from the End Product.
10. You can’t use an Item in a logo, trademark, or service mark.
11. You can only use the Item for lawful purposes. Also, if an Item contains an image of a person, even if the Item is model-released you can’t use it in a way that creates a fake identity, implies personal endorsement of a product by the person, or in a way that is defamatory, obscene or demeaning, or in connection with sensitive subjects.
12. This license can be terminated if you breach it. If that happens, you must stop making copies of or distributing the End Product until you remove the Item from it.
13. Squarepaste retains ownership of the Item but grants you the license on these terms. This license is between Squarepaste and you.
Squarepaste Subscription and Cancellation Terms
Service begins as soon as your payment is processed. You’ll be charged the rate stated at the time of purchase every month. Your month-to-month contract will renew automatically, until you cancel. Renewal rates are subject to change, but you will be notified of any change in your rate with the option to cancel in accordance with these terms. Payments are non-refundable. Cancellations can be made any time by visiting your Dashboard or by contacting Customer Support.
Annual contract, prepaid
Service begins as soon as your payment is processed. You’ll be charged the annual rate stated at the time of purchase as one lump sum. Your contract will renew automatically, on your annual renewal date, until you cancel. Renewal rates are subject to change, but you will be notified of any change in your rate with the option to cancel in accordance with these terms. Payments are non-refundable. Cancellations can be made any time by visiting your Dashboard or by contacting Customer Support.
Due to the nature of our products being “digital goods”, Squarepaste will only issue a refund if the request is made within one month (or 30 days) of purchase and if the purchased item does not work as it should.
Item does not work as it should:
– Your website doesn’t have custom codes installed that may be incompatible with the item and,
– You have provided a direct link to your installation attempt for the Developer to verify your claim that the item isn’t working and a solution has not been provided by the Developer.
Effective date: August 2019