1. The Regular License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the digital work (Item) you have selected.
2. The Single Site License allows you to use the Item to create one single End Product for yourself or for one client (a “single application”) using one domain, and the End Product can be distributed for Free.
3. The Multisite License allows you to use the Item to create an unlimited amount of End Products for yourself or for multiple clients.
4. An End Product is one of the following things, both requiring an application of skill and effort.
(a) An End Product is a customized implementation of the Item.
(b) For other types of Item, an End Product is a work that incorporates the Item as well as other things, so that it is larger in scope and different in nature than the Item.
5. You can create one End Product for a client, and you can transfer that single End Product to your client for any fee. This license is then transferred to your client.
6. You can modify or manipulate the Item. You can combine the Item with other works. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license. You can do these things as long as the End Product you then create is one that’s permitted under clause 4.
7. You can’t Sell the End Product.
8. You cannot re-distribute the Item as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Item either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Item. You cannot re-distribute or make available the Item as-is or with modifications. These things are not allowed even if the re-distribution is for Free.
9. You can’t use the Item in any application allowing an end user to customize a digital product to their specific needs, such as an “on demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” application. You can use the Item in this way only if you purchase a separate license for each final product incorporating the Item that is created using the application.
10. You must not permit an end user of the End Product to extract the Item and use it separately from the End Product.
11. You can’t use an Item in a logo, trademark, or service mark.
12. You can only use the Item for lawful purposes. Also, if an Item contains an image of a person, even if the Item is model-released you can’t use it in a way that creates a fake identity, implies personal endorsement of a product by the person, or in a way that is defamatory, obscene or demeaning, or in connection with sensitive subjects.
13. This license can be terminated if you breach it. If that happens, you must stop making copies of or distributing the End Product until you remove the Item from it.
14. Squarepaste retains ownership of the Item but grants you the license on these terms. This license is between Squarepaste and you.
These rules outline what you can expect of the items you buy. They provide a transparent approach to refunds giving you an enjoyable and fair experience.
Item is "not as described"
An item is "not as described" if it is materially different from the item description or preview when it comes to the features and functionality of item. If it turns out the item is "not as described" you will be entitled to a refund.
Item doesn't work the way it should
If an item isn't working as it should and can't easily be fixed, you are entitled to a refund of the item. If the item can be fixed, then Squarepaste is required to do so promptly by updating the item otherwise you are entitled to a refund of that item.
Why a refund may not be given
If the item is materially similar to the description and preview and works the way it should, there is generally no obligation to provide a refund in situations like the following:
you don't want it after you've downloaded it;
the item did not meet your expectations;
you simply change your mind;
you bought an item by mistake;
you do not have sufficient expertise to use the item;
you ask for goodwill; or
you can no longer access the item because it has been removed (we advise you to download items as soon as you have purchased them to avoid this situation and we may provide extended access to you if requested).
Effective date: January 2018