Adding a plugin to your site
After downloading a plugin, drag the downloaded file to your internet browser. Detailed instructions are provided within the file.
To install Squarepaste’s scripts into your website and avoid directly linking, please follow the steps below:
- Copy the link in the script src tag and paste it into your browser. For example, copy the src in bold <script src=”https://www.squarepaste.com/s/example.js“></script>
- Download or save the src as a .js file.
- Add a disabled page to your Squarespace website, then add a text block. Type the name of the file, then highlight the text. Click the Link icon, then the Files tab. Select ‘Add File’, then choose the appropriate .js file. After it’s uploaded, click ‘OK’, then ‘Add Link’.
- Save the page, then right click and copy the link address.
- Replace the src in Step #1 by pasting the new link address.